Room Escape Williamsburg is committed to providing a safe and clean experience. In light of the concern over COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have taken measures to increase cleaning regimen and minimize guest contact. We are monitoring the situation and updating our policies to comply or exceed recommendations by the CDC.
Here’s what we are doing and how you can help:
- Increased cleaning in between every game. (Including all facility door handles)
- Increased time in between games
- Private games only- if you need to pay separately, just give us a call
- Minimized post-game prop handling
- Providing gloves for players upon request.
- Relaxed cancellation policy- we will provide you a credit with no expiration up or reschedule until the time of your booking.
- Arrive 15 minutes early- with increased cleaning between games, we cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Wash your hands before your game and avoid touching your face
- Please physically distance at least 6ft away from gamemasters and other parties.
- Per local/state guidelines all players must wear face coverings inside the facility.
- If anyone in your group is sick, please call to reschedule or get a credit to play at a later time. Players showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to play.